For Sale: Shapeoko XXL - UPDATE - Will be keeping it

Hey all,

I’m going to be moving and can’t bring this with me.

The Shapeoko
I travel a lot and only had about 3+ hours of use on it. The only issue with it is an accidental depth cut that went through the material and into the waste board. I’ll try and get a picture of it soon. Other than that, it works perfectly fine and runs like new. Can give a demo for those that are highly interested in it.

I really love this machine and plan on getting another (though smaller) once my wife and I settle down at our new home.

The Enclosure
I have to sell the Shapeoko with the enclosure and the enclosure itself folds down. I’ll try and get a picture of it folded down as soon as possible. The enclosure was built with 80/20 aluminum extrusion https://8020.net and it costed me well over $1,000 to build this thing along with the sound proof materials. It’ll also come with remote controlled running LED lights underneath the X-axis gantry. I’ll also throw in SuckIt dust boot https://www.suckitdustboot.com, the water proof cover, and the portable vacuum for free.

Looking to sell it for $1700.00 for the entire setup. I’m located in San Francisco so I prefer to sell it to those who can pick it up.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Ryan,

1. Can you share whether the square-tube “table” underneath the enclosure is included?

2. why is the enclosure/machine seemingly “offset” from the table below it?

Thanks!

Hi Jake,

1. Can you share whether the square-tube “table” underneath the enclosure is included?
    Yes, the entire thing comes with it.

2. why is the enclosure/machine seemingly “offset” from the table below it?
    The reason why it looks like this is because it actually folds down.

Here are some early pictures I took of the enclosure “folded” down.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Ryan,

I’m interested in this, do you think you could send me your email and we can discuss more offline?

Would you consider posting just the S3 to the UK?

Ryan I could pick this up in person in Bay Area.

Ryan, where are you moving to? I’m from DC area but will be in San Diego this October. I’m interested in this and would like to purchase if we can meet somewhere either in San Diego or close to DC area.

Sorry about this everyone but I’ve decided to keep it. The wife is letting me keep it. :smile:

6 Likes

do you happen to have the plans for the table/cart your would care to share?