For Sale - XL Limit Switches

I upgraded to the proximity sensors. Let me know if you are need of a replacement\spare set of switches.

Offers welcome

Cheers

Ben

1 Like

I’m not interested in the switches but I would love to see how you mounted the proximity switches since I’m about to do the same thing.

1 Like

for inspiration: https://www.beavercnc.co.uk/post/2018/07/25/fitting-your-hdz-precision-proximity-switches

2 Likes

Yup, that’s how I did it :slight_smile:

Excellent! Thanks for the resource.

Which ones did you get the Beaver or something else? Since the Beaver are no longer available, some others have been suggested but I don’t know if anyone has successfully installed an alternative

There was another thread where we talked about proximity switches. I ordered 24v ones mistakenly at first and will reorder 5v ones next based on Luke’s thread on these forums earlier this year. I found the same ebay ones he bought.

Yes I saw there were some from Omron but I’m not sure if these were the right ones. Maybe you can confirm and post the link after you install and test.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.