Fusion360 Howto’s

I wanted to gauge some interest, I’ve been getting some feedback to do how-to videos on different Fusion360 modeling and toolpath generation workflows.

Is there any interest in this from the forum side? What specific modeling projects would people like?

I spent alittle bit of time brainstorming different ideas, just unsure the amount of need there is.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’m having a hell of a time figuring out how to use Fusion360 with my machine - everything I find uses old versions of Fusion, or has implicit assumptions that the viewer has years of machining experience.

I have no interest in carbide create, though. It’s fine for what it is, but all my designs are in Fusion, and I don’t want to downgrade the experience.

1 Like

Both Carbide Create and Fusion360 have pro’s and con’s. Each though have certain unique features that are more beneficial using design/tooling wise over the other, so I wouldn’t say downgrading of experience at all using one over the other.

What I like the most about Carbide Create is the V-Carve features that actually work without major setting adjustments. Fusion just can’t do this correctly. Pro and Cons to everything.

Did you check out Lars Christensen’s channel for Fusion for beginners?

Also NYCCNC has some good videos on how to set up machining strategies etc.

That’s mostly where I learnt to use Fusion.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.