I am giving a presentation to my woodworkers club in August. In writing the presentation I created 3 distinct presentations
- Making a Golden Ratio Gauge in Carbide Create
- The Golden Ratio, explanation of what it is and examples of it.
- A combination of the Golden Ratio explanation and how to create a sofa table with the Golden Ratio.
I will attach all 3.
- If interested in just making the Golden Ratio Gauge check out the link for google drive.
- If interested in the Golden Ratio check out the pdf golden_ratio_only.pdf
- If interested in the Golden Ratio for Woodworking which includes item #2 above and a demonstration of designing a sofa table using the Golden Ratio then check out link on google drive for the presentation.
I separated the how to of Carbide Create making a Golden Ratio from the explaination of the Golden Ratio because I dont want to bore people that dont want to read the theory just the how to.
I cannot upload the Woodworking Club pdf because it is too big but if you want to see it get it off my Google Drive. I will make it public so anyone can get it.
The c2d file is also too big and here is a link to my Google drive if you want to down load it.