Help learning carbide motion

I’m looking for some help learning carbide motion. I have the latest version that was recently released. I find it ok to use but I still am not conferrable with it. I am wondering if there is something I could read or a video or something that would go into detail of how carbide motion works. I really like my 5 pro machine and it works really well but I really need some help with the software. Any help would be much appreciated. thank you

David

1 Like

thank you for the video i will look at it soon

I wrote a bit on it at:

(mostly so I’d have screen grabs to reference for support)

Hopefully that will help.

If there’s something which you wish to know more about, please ask.

I will look at these when I get home so I can sit and watch with out interruptions. I will probably have more questions after I watch.Tthank you for your help

Hi David,

Also be sure and check out our “Running a Shapeoko” series. The screens won’t 100% match the current version of Motion, but the concepts are the same. The video posted above covers the most recent changes to Motion.

You’ll find we are always working on ways to improve the customer experience with our software.

Running a Shapeoko on My.Carbide3D.com : https://my.carbide3d.com/#Running_a_Shapeoko

2 Likes

The info posted by @ScottsdaleSteve @WillAdams and @KevBarn14 are very comprehensive.

1 Like

thank you for your help