I just received the Beaver HDZ

A bit of a shout out to BeaverCNC.
On 02, Jan. I placed my order for the HDZ with limit switches. On 07, Jan. I received that order. Holy crap batman, that was fast. From across the pond to southern US (Mississippi). Packaging was excellent. It was well protected from the shipping soccer stars. The only problem I have with it, is that I have to wait another week and a half before I can get out to my shop, get it installed, and up running.
Great Job Luke!

3 Likes

Consider yourself lucky to only have to wait a week and a half. Mine was intended as a christmas gift and Luke shipped it so fast it arrived in early November so I had to wait for almost TWO MONTHS before being allowed to unwrap my present and play with it :slight_smile:
You will enjoy it, this is a great piece of hardware.

3 Likes

Ha ha thanks guys

We do the best we can. We had some issues over xmas with our couriers due to UPS playing silly buggers but we’ve worked through it and back to shipping via UPS express. We’re also making some changes to ensure they are better protected going forwards.

2 Likes

You will enjoy it Rick. It’s a real upgrade to your z axis no more slipping teeth, and if you decide to upgrade to a spindle it will handle a 2.2 Kw (3 H.P.) like a champ.

2 Likes

I just finished the initial installation and ran a quick job on mine. All I can say is WOW! definitively a great upgrade and I am sure you will be very happy with it.

Not only was the shipping lightning fast to FL the customer support is excellent. Luke is very helpful and responsive.

Congrats!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.