I need help with carbide motion

hello everyone I have a shapeoko 3 xxl I haven’t used it in a while i recently got a new laptop so i installed my vcarve pro and i installed carbide create and also carbide motion 622 when i hooked up the machine turned on the power and did setup new machine i go thru all the steps it goes thru all the homing fine i set up bitsetter it touches off fine i then do my bitzero and it does that fine so then i call up a file to run hit load pick my roughing tool hit start and it wants to retouch off again if i let it do that again then i turn on my router hit start it goes to my start point and then it does not do anything i made sure i used the shapeoko post processor in vcarve but i cant find one in carbide motion Im wondering if thats why nothing is happening I never had any problems with the older version of carbide motion this is very frustrating if anyone could help i would really appreciate it

Carbide Motion has been updated to 635 there’s a blog to explain the changes before you download.

I like it so far :+1:
It has changes to the work flow.

1 Like

where can i find this updated 635 to download

1 Like