Incorrect bitsetter zero location

Hi All, I have finished setting up my Shapeoko 4XXL and was trying to set up the bitsetter when I got ahead of myself and enabled it with the router in the wrong place. The router was still in the initialized position, rear right, on the unit and seem to have set itself to zero there. Now every time I try to enable and change anything with bitsetter it runs back there and tries to jam the bit into the spoil board.
Is there a way to reset where it thinks that zero position is? Ive tried resetting zero to the front right several times, but it doesnt seem to connect the dots and pick up the new home.

Thanks!

One option is to power up, connect to the machine, go to Settings | Options and disable the BitSetter there — that will then allow you to use the machine.

You will need to reconfigure the BitSetter position — this is done in the configuration wizard:

https://my.carbide3d.com/docs/shapeoko-setup/

Thanks, that worked for me. I wasn’t sure how to get back to that setup, or if that was the only way to do it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.