I’m trying to find out if there is a build of CM that will work on Golden Gate without the need to install Rosetta. So an Apple Silicon build?
Not yet, see:
https://carbide3d.com/blog/intel-osx-support/
Carbide Create has made the shift — folks w/ the opposite question should see the last Intel version at:
Unless something changes, perhaps later this month?
Cool user name! (Do you have a metal shaper? I’ve been thinking about getting or building one)
My username is derived from the fact that I have been handshaping surfboards for sixty years.
I primarily use My Shapeoko to machine parts for our fin system, and to machine the bases on surfboard fins.
I’ll keep an eye out for an update to CM; I am already using the Apple Silicon version of Create.
Build 660 was just posted for Apple Silicon at Carbide Motion Beta Downloads | Carbide 3D
Awesome, I’ll give it a try.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.