Laser Smoke Extractor shoe for Sweepy Pro

Designed to fit C3D Sweepy Pro for HDM (may work on whatever else this dust boot fits). Able to be 3D printed in 3 parts and glued together. Places the inlet just behind the JTech 24w Quad when using my mount. Uses the 6 magnets and original screws already on the foot.

7 Likes

Like it. Much more clever than mine. I have to remove the plate to mount mine.

Also a three piece print if you include the activated carbon filter hold down.

1 Like

Once I have the prototype completed I’ll release the files. The last piece should be done shortly.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Here is the design for an alternate front piece. This one is for lower suction setups. If i use my shop vac, V1 does great, If i use my ACFininty fan, not as great. This is specific to my laser mount and the JTech 24w Pro

1 Like

To save me some time, do you have a dxf of the pattern for the flange? I have a 24W on my SO5 with a mount on the side dovetail mount. If not I totally understand. :slight_smile:

Do you want the source files? Here is the DXF.

I can share my mount and the shoe if you’d like

Shoe Pattern.dxf (11.9 KB)

2 Likes

Final prototype before resin printing.

4 Likes

The DXF is great. Lets me just do all the rest since I enjoy it. It is appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep in mind the front two through holes for the thumb screws need to be 2 mm lower than the magnet holes. See diagram below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.