Looking for a "new" Z axis plate

I have a 2015 model Shapeoko 3 and would like to upgrade to the “new” design (as of 2016) Z axis plate. Carbide no longer sells them as an upgrade. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell? Thanks!

1 Like

Wait, they don’t sell the z-plate? I just bought one last fall. Paging a Mr. @WillAdams to front desk. :yum:

I have one of the new ones circa 2018 with the tensioner screw very low use also have a full wire harness with drag chain and limit switches. The wiring harness is for an XXL.

1 Like

We used to carry these in the store.

AIUI, we discontinued it because even on a hidden page, and despite the description that it was only needed for older machines, folks would buy them unnecessarily, complain, and we’d have to comp. them the redundant plate (which wasn’t worth getting back) which was a problem for our bottom line.

Oh, and given the pictures above, I was thinking the wrong thing. I bought the new router mount z-axis plate that replace the older aluminum one.

Gary. Would you sell just the front plate or only the full z axis setup as a unit? You can PM me. I may be slow to respond, though, work is hectic today. Thanks!

Phil

It will be the whole z axis.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.