Looking for xl and xxl aluminium extrusions, does anyone sale them?

Hello community!

I am looking for some Shapeoko 3 XL or XXL aluminium extrusions. Need them to repair my Shapeoko 3 XL. My y-axis broke when i moved into my new shop in the transporter. I strapped it vertically to the front wall in the transporter and i needed to break hard, which caused that my tablesaw moved into the y-axis and bend it.

It would be very nice if someone has some extrusions that are leftover from an update to xxl. I just need the XL y-axis, but i would take XXL aswell.

Sry for my bad english, i am not a native speaker.

Greetings Chris

Please check in at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll see if we are in a position to assist.

Hello William, i send an email to the Carbide3d-support, hope you can help me.
Greetings Chris

@hansebang3r Christian, I’m assuming Carbide will be able to help you with the correct part.

However, if you run into any issues, I happen to have a spare SO3 XXL rail extrusion. Can’t recall if it’s the Y or X axis, but I think you’d need to cut either way. I’d send it to you for the cost of shipping. It would definitely be better to get the right part from Carbide so you don’t have to mess with cutting this one and then tapping the screw holes. DM me if you need it.

1 Like

@dandangerous Hey Dan! Thanks for your help! Its a pleasure to me that you want to help me out.
I am in contact with Brandon from the support. If he cant help me out i will contact you! Brandon told me the problem. They dont produce the SO3 anymore, so they dont have any spareparts, but maybe he finds a way to help me out!
How can i send DM´s? I cant find any button on your post or your profile. Or is this already a DM?

Click on a person’s username to get a little window:

which includes a “Message” button.

@WillAdams Ah okay thanks, i read in the rules that i need to get lvl2 in trust to send PMs, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I sent you a DM, hopefully you can reply to that one. That way if you need the one I have, you don’t have to post your info on the public forum.

Okay. Well, you’ve been promoted — Message away!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.