Looking to make a crib board!

yeah i didnt delete them either and it would be a 16th bit for a hole that size

The file you loaded for me i can make it work, but i just dont want the board that big and i cant seem to shrink it down and have the lines of the board work nowÉ

Here’s how I set up this file:

Select the line geometry and group it and assign a toolpath:

Select the circles, group them, and assign a toolpath:

and it previews as:

Attached.

cribbageboard.c2d (2.0 MB)

Ok thanks alot, So the size is a 8x24 board and i shrank it to a 5x15 board should i change what bit im using for each tool path given the smaller size

Also is there a way to find out or change the size of the lines? I noticed when doing a couple projects it doesnt always show up

As noted above, you will need an endmill smaller than the circle drawn in above.

The lines will be cut using a V endmill cutting as deeply as the angle for the V endmill requires (2xsquare of the width for a 60 degree I think is the math) — send us a screen grab showing the disappearing lines and we’ll try to look into it.

Im ordering a 1/16th end mill bit set from 20PCS 0.6-3.175mm CNC Router Bit Set 1/8inch Shank, Nano Blue Coat Carbide End Mill Engraving Bits Rotary Burrs Set Tool for PCB Mould Plastic Fiber Carbon Fiber Hardwood: Amazon.ca: Industrial & Scientific

Im also ordering RUHI TC2010,“V” 20 degree wood plastic engraving bit 3/5"x2", shank 1/4": Amazon.ca: Industrial & Scientific

These bits should be good for doing fine detail work like what the crib board needs,

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.