So I made myself a tool holder back when I got my Shapeoko, but since then I’ve learned a bunch of stuff, I’ve experimented and expanded my tool bag.
I figured it was time to go again. On my last wood purchase I was sent a bunch of 15-20mm black walnut staves. I started by cleaning them up then glueing them to make a board. I then used my S3 to plain the tops and bottom that left we with a board.
From there I knocked up a new design that incorporated the holes for bits and also some clamping space. Here are the end results after a lick of furniture wax
Within the design, I did 4 tool changes to run the outside, the pockets, curved edges, holes, beveled edges