Made one of the Cribbage boards from Cut Rocket

Threw some wood on the the Shapeko to make a Cribbage board for my parents, for Christmas. Turned out really good.

9 Likes

Agreed! Very nice gift. Did you use a drill or an end mill for the peg holes?

We have a set of pins and a matching tool at:

2 Likes

Yes Sir, bought and used it on this project.

I used the drill that comes in the kit sold on the site.

Will - I bought the kit as well but haven’t used it yet. When setting up the toolpath, what should I select as the tool number? I don’t see anything resembling a drill bit listed as an option in Carbide Create.

And if the answer is to use the #102 1/8" End Mill, then do I adjust the depth per pass, the plunge rate, feed rate and RPM?

As noted on the Shop page:

Sample files are at CutRocket

Do those samples make sense to you and answer your questions?

The samples make sense, but I’m still missing something on where to select the tool called “Cribbage Drill”. It’s not listed as an option that I can find.

Probably @KevBarn14 will need to post a .csv or a screen grab of the tool settings screen.

Hey Mark.
I will have some detailed info for you on Monday when I sit down at my computer again. I’ve done a bunch of testing with the pins, drill and multiple materials.

1 Like

Excellent job @DwayneB I love the way that turned out.
For an upcoming video for our YouTube Channel, I created an updated file design based on the one you used. It may inspire you to build another board.

2 Likes

@CheckMarkFabs here’s the promised post: The Definitive Carbide 3D Cribbage Kit Post

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin! Lots of great info in your post. Much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.