Metal clips for tools?

Anyone know that the clips used in the lid of this toolbox are called or where they’re sourced?

Maybe these?

1 Like

I have seen those a number of places over the years, and last time I needed some, I went to the local Ace and got broom handle hanging clips. Same general design you linked. They were the size I needed. I have seen them smaller specifically for tool holding, in the same place as pegboard accessories, IIRC, but don’t recall what store. Sears, maybe, when they existed…

1 Like

I found these on Amazon.


I believe those are about the same (backer and pegboard mount) as I was recalling. Nice find

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.