Missing tools in library?

I purchased carbide create pro, and I was wondering where are all the tools are in the tool library, it seems like I have a limited selection. When I watched the training videos it looks like there is a lot more in his library

On the Tools menu, in the area I have Highlighted you can choose what machine you want to associate with.

1 Like

The pro and free versions are identical in tools. The only things pro adds is more advanced tool path but all of the free functions are identical. It may be as @Zman suggests you can filter what machines you want to display. If you have custom tool then the naming convention needs to include the machines you select so you see them as well. You can always change what is displayed as @Zman showed above.

Thanks everybody for the info. Total brain fart on my end I found the missing tools they weren’t missing. On a side note, if I want to add tools that aren’t in that library I can just add them? And where do I find speed’s feeds RPM? That kind of thing for tool I bought at tools today? I see they do have info and description but it doesn’t tell me everything

See:

and:

and

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.