More Flag Designs

Couple of Flag Designs. I could have made the cutout a little larger on American Flag to include all stars but i wanted to limit the size of the design to 9.25 by 15. Would be easy enough to add them back in

The picture of the cutout design is the first one i did and i actually like that one better than the file i included. But easy enough to change. I included all files so you can customize to your liking

Flag

Flag 1

American Flag With Outline.c2d (480 KB)

American Flag 1.c2d (692 KB)

USA-Outline

I like this design the best

American Flag With Outline 1.c2d (280 KB)

7 Likes

Nice job! I like anything with the American flag in it!

Are those stars raised? Looks cool.

Did you mask, carve and paint the lower levels or were you just precise?

I just masked the different color areas and sprayed them. Then used a small 4 inch roller to top coat them in white. Careful not to press to hard on the roller so the paint doesnt go down into the sprayed areas. Two top coats of white dried with a heat gun in between. They a clear coat spray on everything to protect it. Make with 1/2 inch PVC board.

1 Like

I’ve never used PVC board. Where do you get it?

Lowes, Home Depot, Menards. You can buy 5 1/2, 7 1/4, 9 1/4 and 11 1/4 inch .75 inch by 8 foot boards. Or 4 x 4 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch sheets. Sheets are cheaper and i just cut to the size i need. It cuts very nicely and works well after a little cleanup.

Here’s another PVC Sign I did.

Broom Parking.c2d (700 KB)

4 Likes

Excellent! I’m going to check it out! Love that sign! Lol!

If you haven’t seen it, be sure to check out the thread:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.