Moved 4XXL Not Working! Help!

We moved our 4XLL Pro. Not working correctly. I have this extra cord coming from the y axis under the bed. For the life of me I can not figure out where it goes and where it plugs in. Im sure I’m having a
senior moment, but i’m stuck. Arrrrrgggh.

What’s not working?

Do you have a BitRunner?
Can you get a picture of the end of that cable?

Thank you for your response. We totally rebuilt the workshop. We added a couple lasers and just getting the CNC setup. Going to the setting, I just set everything up again. I guess being unplugged for a couple months it lost all the setting. I got it to home to the front center, but it tried to find the bitsetter at the far right of the machine. I fixed that. Now the bits move to the bitsetter at the front right where it is suppose to.

So I have fixed most of it. Now the cord. I followed it under the bed to the y rail, up to the gantry and into the router. I think the cord is the router cord. The plug is a female end. But, where do I plug it in?

I also upgraded Carbide Motion and Carbide Create. Carbide Motion will not open the file created in V6 of carbide create. But, that’s a whole other story. :laughing:

Is the cord installed properly if it goes to the router maybe the cord is installed backwards.

Anthony

Who built the machine? I built my Pro4 XXL, and do not recall seeing a plug like that in the wiring harness, And it should be readily obvious if it belonged to the trim router. My only thought, as I’m at work and can’t check my machine, is that may be the wiring for the Z proximity switch?

Pictures of the Z carriage would really be helpful.

I built the machine. It worked perfect until we moved it and it sat for 2 months. the wiring is correct.

I built the machine. It worked perfect until we moved it and it sat for 2 months. the wiring is correct.

In that case, Someone must be pulling a prank on you.

Did you get this figureed out?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.