Multiple parts set up. Bowls, Trouble with 3D Roughing

I can’t understand why CC allows my bit to reach the bottom of my part in one area but not the other. I know I’ve been here before asking similar questions, but I’ve tried and tried again and I can’t get past this. The 3D Model looks fine, but when I create my toolpaths, and I look at the simulation, it’s choosing not to cut to certain depths in certain areas. Right now I’m very confused, because it will reach the desired depth on the ends of the bowls, but not on the sides. Any help would be wonderful. (I’ve attached 4 screenshots, I hope they help!)

PS: Are there any manuals, tutorials or guides for CC? It crashes on me constantly, especially when I’m trying to alter job settings. I click on save and it just closes the program. It’s very frustrating. Or when I’d like to align something it just freezes up!

Please send that file in to support@carbide3d.com and we’ll try to have a developer look into it.

I’ve written a bit about the basic vector aspects of Carbide Create at:

https://design-into-3d.gitbook.io/design-into-3d/2d-drawing

and there’s:

If you have a repeatable crash in the current version of Carbide Create running on a supported and up-to-date OS please send in the file and step-by-step instructions for causing the crash to support@carbide3d.com and we’ll do our best to look into it.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.