My 1st project... A house warming gift

So, this was my first project I made. It’s a house warming gift for my cousin. Even though it might not be perfect, I’m still pretty happy. So I’d just like to share it with everyone.

19 Likes

those look very cool. nice job

1 Like

Congrats on your first project, looks great!

1 Like

Of course you know you will be on the Disney enemies list for copyright infringement. They may send Darth Vader to see you or worse Jar Jar Binks. The empire may strike you.

1 Like

I like the toned-down contrast. It has a watercolor illustration quality to it.

I would guess you are are joking, but I wish to add a few thoughts. I was appalled at the direction Disney/Kathleen Kennedy took for the Ep 8 and 9 movies. For a few years, I felt it was times to move on, that Star Wars was no longer for me. But eventually this was replaced with the question of why should I be the one to move on, when it is Disney that has abandoned artistic integrity? Yes, Disney has bought the commercial rights, the right to make money from the Star Wars IP. I do not participate in that commercial space. But I will make / 3D print my own Star Wars toys / art / imagery. I use other people’s designs and will share my own. We will managed despite Disney.

1 Like

There have been discussions about copyrighted images on the forum. There is a fair use of these images for personal use. As long as you are not selling the copyright images you are good to go.

1 Like