No Cutter Compensation G-codes G42 & G43 for Shapeoko?

Hi Tod -

I was away from this on vacation for a week, but am back now. I look forward to trying your suggestions later this week.

You mentioned in your most recent post that you have customers. What’s your business, if you don’t mind my inquiry? Or to the point, do you do any sort of consulting work? Like on an hourly basis? I feel like I’m soon to wear out my welcome with my many questions on this subject. After all, I can only expect so much goodwill and neighborlyness (aka free advice). But the fact remains that I anticipate plenty more questions as I work my way through my project, and I have a deadline of sorts, per an agreement with my partner on the project. If you’re game, please shoot me an e-mail at mcmarner@yahoo.com. From what I’ve gathered so far you’d be good to work with.

Thanks,
Mike

No worries, good luck with it.

My “Day job” is as a manufacturing engineer / product consultant on Siemens PLM NX CAM. I develop post-processors and machine simulations, and occasionally consult with customers to help them improve the way they use our software.

You won’t wear out your welcome here. Although response times may not always be immediate. Anyone answering gets to choose whether or not to reply. So ask as many questions as you like. :wink:

I’ll PM you my email. If you have anything that goes beyond what you can get here, I’ll do my best to help, if it’s within my realm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.