NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Shapeoko 3XXL

Sorry, but this is no longer available for sale.

What a shame. And how tempting your machine is. I pass you often on trips from Clarkson-land to Bristol, and would have liked to have dropped by and helped, or at least witnessed your woes.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Thank you both for your kind words.

I’m still hoping Carbide 3D can resolve what they consider to be user error, but I’ll still be around until I manage to sell the Shapeoko (sorry :joy:)

It’s only for sale on this forum for now, but I’ll list it elsewhere in due course.

Gerry, you’re more than welcome to visit, drink some tea, and laugh uproariously over this non-issue, as are you, Jeff :+1:

1 Like

I’ll think on that, and let you know.

You’ll have to bring the assam, marmalade, full fat milk, cream and scones, but I could probably find somewhere that does a roast!

I’ll let you know when I find out where :rofl: :rofl:

Good night :+1:

EDIT: I’lll give you a call tomorrow, if I remember!

2 Likes

Peter:

From the middle of the USA I am sorry to see you depart. I have enjoyed reading your missives about your CNC journey.

No tea for this foreigner as I never got past milk, water & orange juice :slight_smile:

Bill

1 Like

Thank you, Bill.

It was quite a journey, wasn’t it!

Stay safe, my friend :grinning:

I’ve just watched Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime TV, and I loved it.

You weren’t dressed up as the sheep that kicked him in the privates, were you? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Right in the middle of said town, yes.

1 Like

That comment was for Gerry. You’d probably do it after Clarkson had already been kicked in the privates :rofl:

1 Like

Shame you can’t ship it to NZ, that sounds like a great setup. Although it also sounds like you’ve been having problems (I’m new here so I’m not up to speed with what’s been going on, apologies).

Hi Steve,

To be honest, I think this is a software problem, rather than a hardware issue, so I’m going to try using a different CAM application (CNCjs, maybe?)

I expect shipping to NZ to be horrendous, although I’m willing to find out, if you are interested?

No matter, if not.

Hi Peter,

Well I’ve yet to make the leap, I’m trying to sell something here in NZ so I can justify the expense of buying a new toy to the wife!
But if you have the time it would be interesting to know what it would cost, because that’s pretty much a turn key setup and it’s the same voltage as we have here.
Cheers