OpenBuilds Modular Enclosures

For anyone interested OpenBuilds sent me an email advertising their new modular enclosures. These enclosures are geared toward their own machines but I think all three Shapeoko and Nomad machines would fit in them. They are customizable and look pretty good

Features

• Easy to assemble
  • Super Easy to Build - Easy to follow along Build video and inspirational Build log.
  • Easy to Customize - Models and layout included
  • Adapts to your needs - Practical unlimited configurations
  • Available in 3 convent sizes - Hardware only open available
  • Insert panels of glass, acrylic, wood, plastic
  • Strong hinges for reliable operation
  • Please note: panels are not included

They run from $213 to $270. The builds look simple to assemble and are customizable. I did see that the large one would hold an XXL. You have to supply the panels but the basic box is included with hinges for doors. Enjoy

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this, I was gonna build an enclosure for my XXL, but this may be worth the savings in time and planning.

1 Like

Personally I enjoy making things but if I were going to get an enclosure these look pretty slick and what I would learn from building an enclosure is knowledge I already possess so it would be a wash for learning anything new, plus it is already engineered and I dont have to waste time figuring things out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.