Please Welcome our New Community Manager

First Tiger Claw Clamps; then the Corner Guides, what’s next?
We’ve got one more announcement today. Please join me in welcoming our new community manager @Julien!
Julien has been a valuable member of the community since its inception. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone who is as welcoming, knowledgable and eager to help, and if you haven’t read his Shapeoko e-book you’re really missing out on a wealth of knowledge.
You might already be familiar with Julien from the community challenges. You’ll be seeing more of them, as well as some really cool stuff he’s got planned that i think you guys are gonna love. We are excited to see him elevate our community, which is already the friendliest and most welcoming CNC forum around.
Cheers!

33 Likes

I thought he already was!

7 Likes

Yay! Julien’s been amazing in the community. Usually beats me to answering questions, and has a way better answer than one I’d give!

Also loving the community challenges!

2 Likes

Congrats @Julien! :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Julien! Thanks for all your hard work!

3 Likes

Thank you guys, here’s to keeping this community as friendly, lively, helpful, and inspiring as it always was!
:beers:

29 Likes

good call, good dude

3 Likes

First, Congratulations. Second, Let me apologize for every time I have misspelled your name.

3 Likes

Awesome! Way to go @Julien! You’ve been an invaluable member of this community and I really appreciate your work.

Don’t let this get in the way of all these upgrades you keep being tempted by and talking about doing “someday”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Julien nice to have you in control

1 Like

psssst - think that makes 2 Europeans :rofl:

4 Likes

That should make for interesting discussions about what “football” refers to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Add my congratulations, too!

So, @Julien now what does this mean? :smiley:

Who? :slight_smile:

Congratulations Julien! You can continue to be excellent but with a little symbol next to your name.

1 Like

Its the difference between “football” and “fuutball”. :smiley:

2 Likes

congrats

and I doubt anyone will mix eggcarry and real football :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I knew that someone would eventually say something about “football” from my stadium project :wink:
Congrats on the official recognition @Julien! Looking forward to a continually improved community.

–Kyle

2 Likes

Well deserved, best of luck. John

1 Like

Nice, nobody was buying beer before @Julien took over.

1 Like

Well deserved and good luck

1 Like