Power supply varies output to motor over time

I have a periodic problem with my nomad 3, I presume it is with the power supply or something with the motherboard.
The power supply being on for longer periods, several weeks at a time causes varied output, both in power and in sound coming from the motor. At its worst, like In this video the spindle does not start.
The solution has been to unplug the power supply, and to discharge the capacitors in it by powering on the Nomad while it is not plugged in to the wall.

The power, and the sound of the motor varies greatly, and the sound of the spindle gets stronger as the motor power gets lower.
Anyone notice the same?
I am on 230V if that makes any difference.
I will contact support

Could it be heat? Is you power supply hidden away in an enclosed space somewhere where it can’t cool?

It has free space and does not really get hot when just sitting there, warm during machining. This happens when the machine has been sitting for a while usually, not in use. And is resolved just by draining the caps once.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.