Problem creating tools

Hi

I’ve problems to creating tools with carbide create (Build 467, Built on: 2020-04-08) free edition.
With my mac (with french keyboard) impossible to make “.” and copy/paste doesn’t help…

Some ideas ?
(want to create tools with my dremel mills)

Hi @gbourlier,

Carbide Create is not internationalized, so I’m afraid the only solution is to change the character for the decimal separator from “,” to “.” in your MacOS settings

EDIT: by the way, si tu préfères un peu de support en français, tu peux me faire un message privé.

2 Likes

hi,
Indeed, I also had this problem on my computer. You have to do as @Julien just said.
Otherwise you can’t put decimal numbers.

1 Like

Bonjour Julien
Merci de to retour
Pour le changement des decimal dans macos c’est dans préférences ?

cordialement,

I don’t have MacOS, maybe it depends on the version you are using, but apparently it’s under System Preferences / Language & Region / Advanced, maybe @Bwood34 can provide the exact menu

A priori ça se passe dans Preference / Langues et Texte:

https://anima-ex-machina.fr/modifier-separateur-decimale-os-x/

1 Like

sorry I’m running on windows. and in windows it’s fine in language and text. and often the language is not the right one, hence the problem. Difference between french quebecois, and french from France :wink:

it was carbide tech support that gave me the solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.