Process for Stacked Letters in Latest CC

Hello everyone willing to chime in, how’s it going?
Just wanted to touch back on an old topic “Stacked Lettering” since CC has gotten some
stackedSign
updates that may very well help make the process easier?

If anyone has done this or does this all the time and wouldn’t mind sharing their steps, bits used, etc?

1 Like

I don’t think any features have been added which address this recently — just layers and the new Boolean Union functionality.

If anything at the end of the thread:

needs to be updated, let me know.

Alternately, @fenrus wrote up a very nice set of instructions at:

1 Like

well with the Advanced V Carve and possibly even the Vcarve (haven’t really used that yet) isnt there now a way to set the depth of the V bits? I think that’s new from back when you first posted that Could Use Some Guidance post

Setting the depth of the Advanced V carving is shown the most recent version of the instructions which start at:

If you’re having trouble doing this with some text, post the file, and the cutting specifications and we’ll walk through it w/ you.

No no, just was hoping some other people might show off their stacked signs and say what they did to make it. The second post you provided earlier is Very Very Detailed and should help me or anyone else looking to try this out though

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.