Program closing out

I recently downloaded the new .413 version and every time I go to change anything in settings (size of material) the program closes and tells me it will notify me of any findings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice but same outcome. anyone understand maybe why this is happening? I have a support email into carbide for this but was wondering if anyone experienced this issue.
I can’t get anywhere without it closing. I have windows 10 and no issues until I downloaded new version.

Please see: Carbide Motion Machine Control Software — please note that in some cases the USB suggestions there may also apply to Carbide Create.

Basics:

• reboot
  • create a new admin account and try installing in it

Deleting preferences may help:

Mac OS X:

• Go to ~/Library/Preferences (may be necessary to use the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top of the screen, which will make Library an option)
  • Delete com.carbide3d… .plist files and Carbide 3D folder

Windows: C:\Users<SHORTUSERNAME>\AppData\Local\Carbide 3D\Carbide Create

In Windows, right-clicking on the application icon and setting it to run maximized has solved some problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.