Question on licensing for those making money

For those making licensed products. How would you recommend one look into getting permission to use trade marked jmages on products? Is there a common place to look, maybe 3rd parties people are using to get licenses.

For military items see:

For college things see:

Further links should findable with a suitable search — you may want to check in with a lawyer, or, your local library may be able to help — I am not a lawyer, and this is not to be considered legal advice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.