Quick little wood projects

In-laws were visiting and the Father-in-law wanted to see the Shapeoko Pro in action. We had just moved from Yuma Az to Pheonix so the machine was still partially packed up. All I did was unpack and cut. The small Gene and Sue sign was on a scrap piece to see if there was any major issues. The second was on an Oak (I think) board. Both took 20 minutes total to design and a couple hours total to cut. Father-in-law sat and was mesmerized the entire time! LOL

8 Likes

Are you going to leave it natural or paint it. The Arizona flag is quite colorful and would be eye catching. The rest wold look good with Watco Danish Natural Oil. It is a 1-2 coat application and is quick and quite durable for a wall hanger.

I left that up to them. The Father-in-law is into a little bit of woodwork so he had some ideas. I just wanted to do a couple quick cool projects to show them the machine and give them something unique to bring home. I will definitely pass your suggestions on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.