Replacement parts supply in Denver?

Anybody know of a cnc/3d printer supply in the Denver/Aurora area? Specifically, for 9mm X-axis belts that snapped last night. With holiday and snow coming up, not really sure about arrival times with shipping? Much appreciated!

1 Like

I live in Castle Rock, I don’t know of a local supply, however I do have some extra 9mm belt if you so desire.

3 Likes

The belting is supposed to have automotive applications, but I’ve never been able to find a local supplier.

Contact us at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll do our best.

1 Like

I have an extra 10 meters roll of the metal core one. PM me your address and let me know how fast do you want it UPSed to you, I can drop it off at UPS tomorrow morning. After shipping it, I will PM you the shipping charges, you can send it to me via Venmo or Zele. Let me know if that works for you.

5 Likes

Thank you Ahmed for the offer, although Dan had some extra belt and got me back up and running on the same day. I was in the middle of some projects, and no idea how long any deliveries might be delayed because of the snow storm we’re having.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.