Selling my Nomad 883 Classic

Selling my Nomad883 Classic. The first version of the Nomad. Very capable machine. Have not used it in more than a year and hate for it to go unused. Built a custom vacuum boot with a small camera attached that allows you to see inside the boot while cutting. Not a very wide angle view but enough to get an idea of what is going on with the job. Selling also with a modified low vise, flip jig, original touch probe, threaded bed, original bed and a few spoil boards. Including a custom threaded metric bed and an extra timing belt. I also have an extra back up spindle motor that I will throw in. It works perfectly. Want $1250 for everything. I would prefer local pickup if possible. I live in Greenwich, CT and will consider meeting if the drive reasonable. I will also entertain shipping but the buyer will pay for packaging, insurance and postage if so desired. It is not a light machine and will require serious packaging. Hope I find a good home for it.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.