Shapeoko 3 XXL frame and CNC4NEWBIE Linear Z for sale

I have a Shapeoko 3 XXL frame/rails with the original Z, plus a CNC4Newbie linear Z replacement for sale. I downsized and used the original electronics for another project. This is a good opportunity to upgrade to an XXL! Selling from Milwaukee, WI. Local pickup is a must. Parts are a little too large to ship. I have an aluminum wasteboard made as well thats available. All the electronics, spindle, chain, belts are not included. Pictures available by request.

What are the prices?

2 Likes

The linear Z is $200. The frame is $350, that’s doesn’t include the aluminium waste board.

Hello,

Are these still available & what are you asking for the aluminum waste board? Assuming(?) the aluminum waste board is for a 3XXL

Thanks,

Jim

Yeah its all available. The waste board i’ll throw in for $150 with the rest. Its all hand drilled so the 1/4-20 taps arent perfectly spaced. It is ATP-5 plate aluminum is 2 pieces tapped to fit the XXL.

Ok. Would you consider $600 cash for all three and breaking down the XXL to its component parts?

I could be there sometime in the afternoon on the 14th: I coming from Detroit.

Jim

PM’d to make thing a little easier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.