Shapeoko HD 80MM Spindle Mount

Just received it today. Does it come with any additional hardware for installation? None of the screws that came off my HDZ router mount fit this mount. Also, I had to use a flat screwdriver to expand the opening to be able to fit my spindle in it.
I tried calling but I guess it was after hours. Is it something that I need to pick up from Home Depot?
Also, do I use the HDZ router mount plate with the eccentric nuts?

Any help in here guys? If I need to pickup screws from Home Depot, What size should I be looking for?

My apologies. I’m afraid your message wasn’t read by me until after folks had left for the day and it’s now the weekend.

I believe you might need the EZ Tram plate to connect the spindle mount to the HDZ — should be a metric connector — we’ll check.

1 Like

It should have come with 4 M6 bolts which mate it directly to the face of the HDZ.

It sounds like they are missing in this instance.

When support re-open they can ship these to you.

2 Likes

FWIW my recently ordered mount also arrived without said screws. No problem since I have a collection of metric cap screws due to my (growing) addiction to over the top unneeded modding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.