Shapeoko Proximity Switch Kit in store

Did all the Shapeoko Proximity Switch Kits sell out or is that just a place holder for them. I noticed it was under Accessories but not under Accessories/Shapeoko?

Thanks,

Jeffery

They have only just been announced and should come in stock presently — contact sales@carbide3d.com and someone who knows will provide information.

2 Likes

Not to detract from what Carbide3D does, but I used the PwnCNC limit switch kit for my recent install and it definitely works. I love just about everything PwnCNC makes and sells, but honestly I waited as long as I could for Carbide3D to finally release these…and they kept me waiting too long. There’s more wiring, soldering, and possibly some crimping-type tools you’ll need to buy to make it work, but it was a fun little project and his price for the parts is pretty good.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

seems they are now in stock

2 Likes

Dang,

Now I have to decide whether my old Omron mechanical switches have sufficient issues with precision or repeatability to make me upgrade…

Maybe I’ll just wait until the next one breaks and that will irritate me enough to replace them all :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.