shapeoko rail search

Hello
I am looking for shapeoko rails from a person who has mounted an extension kit and has the old smaller rails left
Thank you, I am in France

1 Like

What rail kit are you talking about?

The kits that allow you to change the size of the machine from shapeoko XL to XXL for example (Expansion Packs), and I’m looking for ‘Aluminum extrusions’ that are no longer used.

1 Like

If a person uses an ‘Expansion Packs’ they change the ‘Aluminum extrusions’ to bigger ones, inevitably they have the smaller ones left and I would like to find some.

yes I changed mine for the xxl, and I still have the small, standard ones :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t it cool when a user from France finds another user from France who has a spare set of rails ? I know of at least three other Shapeoko owners nearby so that’s at least 6 of us now. Woohoo!

5 Likes

Great, who’s ready to give them to me?
And what are their sizes?
I am a ‘Parisian’ region and I work in Paris

we could make a mini congress of shapeoko users in france :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello
I’m always looking for a ‘rail’ to get someone off.
Unfortunately we didn’t do business with Julien, he has a set with a trolley and I’m just looking for a piece of rail or two, I don’t have the budget to buy a complete machine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.