Shapeoko website sold out

Are all of the items on the Shapeoko website really sold out? I’m trying to purchase some accessories but most of them say sold out for awhile now. Thanks.
"

I’m afraid that’s the case.

If you write in to support@carbide3d.com we’ll do our best to provide you with a solid estimate on when they will be available.

If you haven’t already, please sign up to be notified for each which you are interested in.

1 Like

ok. Thank You for responding. It just seemed as though the “sold out” never changes…lol. Thanks again!

We expect to have bitsetters in stock within a few days, and bitzero (the accessory formally known as the touch probe) a few days after the bitsetters.

2 Likes

@Jorge any insight on HDZ or Z-Plus?

We’ll have more HDZs probably around the same time as the touch probes (errr bitzero), but the situation in CA and IL makes timelines a little more fluid than we’d like. The Z plus upgrade is going to take a little while, but we hope to get more clarity on that once the situation stabilizes.

6 Likes

Does this mean it’s also not possible to buy a Shapeoko with the Z-plus option at the moment?

No, new machines with the Z-Plus are in-stock and shipping in 4–7 business days — it’s only the upgrade, which requires a bracket we don’t have in stock yet, which is not yet available.

How about the Sweepy? I’ve been trying to purchase one for months and still have gotten a reply or a notification. I just saw on another thread that a guy broke his Sweepy using a mortising bit and he received a new one just a few days later. (Back around the first week of April, 2020). When will you have those available?

I’m afraid the Sweepy production is being prioritized for new machine sales and warranty repairs — contact us at sales@carbide3d.com and we’ll do our best to let you know when they’ll be in the shop for general purchase.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.