Shop Rearrange-New Table

Built a new table for my Shapeoko Pro 5. Had to rearrange my shop/man cave. Carbide 3d, send that pearl over here to North Georgia and let me get my hands on her!! Waiting Patiently.

7 Likes

Nice looking table. I recently saw a video of a bench build. The video showed putting diagonal braces to give rack stability.

Take a look at his video. He is kind of funny but his method is pretty sound.

1 Like

Looks like a beauty.

I just finished this cabinet for my S5P. Originally it was going to be on casters, but decided to make it a base cabinet for added strength. In hindsight, I should’ve used larger lumber along the bottom to use casters, but I had face frame pieces from an old build years ago. Reclaimed lumber. It is what it is.

4 Likes

It looks good to me man… I will be adding storage in the near future! Thanks Man

1 Like

Thanks Man, I will take a look at it.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Looks like you’re getting the 4x4. Mine will be a 4x2. I just don’t have the room for a larger one.

Looks good. I have an SO3 and I built a torsion box to put my XXL on. I made it big enough for about 8" in front of the machine. That gives me a place to lay tools and a tray with my most used bits. I have a tutorial on making a torsion box here on the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.