Shop Utility Project Incra Miter 1000

I have made several Incra Miter 1000 fences over the years. Some on the drill press and the last two on the Shapeoko SO3 XXL. I finally wore out the last of the 2 on the CNC and made some more. I like the repeatability of the Shapeoko. Making them the analog way can lead to mistakes.

The other night I was using the table saw and a piece shot out of the back of the fence and hit me in the stomach. Time for a new one.

So I bought a 6’ piece of red oak at Lowes and made 2 32" fences. I have two stops that attach to the alum t-track screwed on top. One will lift up and the other is fixed.

So I made a kerf in the new one and put the second one up on a shelf. Since I had the file and everything was setup for the first one I just put the second one up on the spoilboard and made it for the future.

incra_miter_1000_fence_v7_02122024.c2d (80 KB)

If you use my file please see that I use center as origin and bottom of material so make sure you edit the file to your preferences.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.