EDITED: I have received some parts from Edward and have added them to the end of the RECEIVED list and removed from the MISSING list. The remaining parts will be on their way next week.
I have cataloged all items I have received with the full XXL kit. Rather than further congesting one of the unboxing or assembly threads, I thought it best to track the parts list in a separate topic.
Now, this is UNOFFICIAL because it is simply going to be an accounting of what I have received and will conclude with a list of what I THINK is missing. I will update the original post accordingly as I hear experiences from others on what they received and/or what they are missing.
- (1) Limit switch kit
- (2) Cable carrier chains
- (1) USB cable 6 feet
- (1) Switching power supply 24 VDC 5A
- (1) Sharpie (black)
- (3) Assorted box wrenches
- (5) Assorted allen wrenches (5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2.5mm, 1mm - guessing on the smaller ones with no markings)
- (4) Leveling feet
- (2) M5 x 55mm SHCS (intended to hold Dewalt in spindle mount clamp)
- (6) Belt clamp brackets with integrated PEM nuts
- (6) M5 x 5mm SHCS (for belt clamps)
- (5) Self-adhesive 1" black cable tie-down squares
- (10) 4" black zip ties
- (18) M5 x 20mm BHCS (for mounting wasteboard to metal straps)
- (1) Tube LocTite
- (1) Shapeoko serialized name plate
- (24) M6 x 12mm BHCS (fastening plates to ends of extrusion rails)
- (3) 1215mm GT2 9mm wide belts
- (1) 520mm looped GT2 6mm wide belt (spare for Z-Axis)
- (2) Wasteboard halves (42" x 19.75"/500mm each)
- (1) Z-Axis/X-Axis unit (pre-assembled)
- (1) Left gantry unit (pre-assembled)
- (1) Right gantry unit (pre-assembled)
- (1) X-Axis extrusion 40"
- (1) Y-Axis extrusion 40"
- (1) Y-Axis extrusion with 2 threaded holes for electronics 40"
- (3) Black metal cross-straps
- (2) Black metal end-straps
- (1) Aluminum spindle mount (for Dewalt)
- (1) Electronics PCB with heat sink and full metal enclosure
- (3) O-rings for electronics enclosure
- (2) M5 x 16mm BHCS (attaching spindle mount to Z plate)
- (2) M6 x 12mm BHCS (attaching PCB/heat sink to Y-Axis extrusion rail)
- (4) Stepper motor cable extensions
- (1) Replacement limit-switch kit wiring harness with correct length cable runs
- (2) Sets of brackets, fasteners, and VHB tape for installing cable chains
Again, if you see anything missing from either list, please let me know and I will update accordingly. I am also going to refer to this thread in my outstanding support ticket with @edwardrford and Carbide 3D. Once everything has been corrected and/or there is an official BOM released, I will possibly remove this topic to avoid confusion. For now, hopefully it is a helpful checklist for recipients and QC feedback for the SO3 team.