Software grbl 0..9/1.1

hello, first of all sorry for my bad english … i’m french.
I just modified my shapeoko cn that I had for 2 years, in xxl format. and I take the opportunity to download create motion v5. but I need to update the grbl software from v 0.9 to 1.1.
someone can help me?

Hi @Bwood34,

You need to use the CarbideUpdater:

Si tu veux de l’aide en français, n’hésite pas à me faire un message privé si jamais tu galères :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please contact us at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll get this worked out.

1 Like

Updater keeps coming back as 404 Not Found. Does anyone have an alternative windows link?

Also, support is taking longer than stated to reply to my question via email. Chalking it up to this pandemic I guess.

hi @zombeatty , you want to update your shapeoko cn control map from v.0.9 to V 1.1, right?

I have the Nomad 883 Pro, but yes, I would like to update the GRBL to V1.1. I dug it out the other day and downloaded all the software again and when I ran the Carbide Motion V5 it said I needed to update the GRBL to V1.1. I went to the carbide site and the updater gets routed to a 404.

Yes I had the same problem too. I have the file that the 3d carbide support gave me. If you want, but is it compatible with all machines…

I’d be stoked for that file… I’ll pm you my email if that works

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.