I am selling my Shapeoko 3. It was purchased new from Carbide 3d in May 2017. It’s been used a couple hours per weekend since last summer. Everything is in good condition, no damage. Includes:
- Shapeoko 3
- Carbide 3d aluminum table
- Original MDF table, unused (I assembled it with the aluminum table originally and never used the MDF one)
- The tools and other contents from the original box
- Dewalt DWP611
- PreciseBits 1/4" and 1/8" collets and 2 nuts, with the matching wrench
- Carbide 3d touch probe
- Triquetra touch probe
- SuckIt dust boot
- Unopened maintenance kit, still sealed in original shipping box
- A couple of endmills if desired, to get started with
Asking $1200. Located in Chicago (north side) for pickup.
(Luke (Carbide 3D))
Cracking deal, I’d snap this up if I was in the same country.
Would you consider shipping it?
I’d prefer to avoid shipping, but if the buyer paid for the shipping, I would do so. I think it would need to be disassembled first, and I have a feeling it’ll be pretty expensive; the table is heavy.
Can you tell me how much it would weigh approximately? I will get some quotes and see what I can do.
Altogether it’s around 96 lbs, without packaging.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.