Star Wars projects

I like your chip and dip bowl. I made some Star Wars coasters last year for Christmas presents. I gave 4 maple ones to my grandson and 8 mahagoney ones to my son in law. I advanced vcaved them and used epoxy to fill them.

Both of them are fan boys for Star Wars. Me Uhhhhh so so.

For your death star I have a suggestion. I made some Aztec Calendars with Star Wars, DC and Marvel Universe themes. I primed them then painted them black and used Rub and Buff paint to paint the raised parts. They make the Rub and Buff in a few colors. I have Silver, Gold Leaf, Antique Gold, Black and Red. That Rub and Buff would make your Death Star really pop and hid the grain.

These were made 19" around and was carved before the Advanced Vcarve was available so they are just vcarved.

9 Likes