Support Email for Carbide not working

Trying to send an email to :support@carbide3d.com and it keeps getting rejected

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to support@carbide3d.com. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.

The response from the remote server was:

552 5.7.1 : Client host rejected: Already reached per-day limit for messages sent from “support@carbide3d.com” of 16000, try again later

Please try “projects@carbide3d.com” — if that works, I’ll transfer it over from there.

support@ sales@ and projects@ are all bouncing.

Dave

Trying now to this email address projects@carbide3d.com

It bounced, So I created A forum topic on my issue. Trying to change X travel and the new value won’t change the travel. GRBL code looks fine. I changed $130 to 870 from 845 and the machine shows no difference. I even Downgraded to CM 622 and now it won’t work either. I had it working on 622 before now its really broke and I run production stuff. Please help

We’ve been under a pretty huge spam attack for about a week (from what we can tell, more than 16000 fake emails being sent a day), and it seems to have finally had an effect on deliverability today. We updated some mail settings earlier today so we’ll see if that helps in the near future.

1 Like

Just re-tried support@, still bouncing.

D

You can use the Callback Request form on the support page to reach out. That should drop the message right in our queue.

1 Like

Gmail just let me send an email to support, so the penalty might be coming to an end.

1 Like

Good Luck. Hope they catch the scum doing this everywhere to everyone. Nail a body part to the wall and pull.

1 Like

You all might want to look into configuring SPF/DMARC/DKIM records for carbide3d.com to help mitigate spoofing of your domain.

1 Like

Still willing to help with IT! Message me and I’ll get you set up with a proper 3rd party spam filtering solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.