The quality on my new pro five is incredible!

Now I’m still only in the assembly phases, but truly, every single part seems to be loved and put in its little bag for you with a label on it. Thanks guys this is the most fun. I’ve had assembling anything in 30 years.!!!

10 Likes

Thanks Andy. Be sure and post your first project.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. My SO5Pro assembly also went extremely smooth. Definitely a quality machine and packed with the customer in mind.

4 Likes

I’ve had every machine Carbide 3D has made since 2017 with the exception of the newest Nomad 3. The S5Pro is so well thought out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like it…oh, maybe a bit more than like! It’s a Champ!

2 Likes

My only complaint so far with the s5 is the noise during long distance rapids. It’s much louder than the s3 I’m used to hearing! Once my enclosure is done it shouldn’t be a big deal but it’s definitely louder.

My only complaint with the 5 is that I bought a used Pro about 2 months before it was announced. But to be fair I didn’t know how much I was going to get sucked into the CNC world so I probably would not have cut loose with the dough for a 5 at the time. I am kind of amazed at the number of people that have never done CNC that are buying the 5 as a starter. Good for them.

Even more amazed by the post I saw from one guy saying he had drummed up some sign work before even getting the machine. I wish I had those marketing skills.

I would love to upgrade but plan to live with the one I have for a while. Maybe I can generate enough revenue to py For it and then consider the upgrade.

I am in the cabinet making field so I am lucky to have a fairly large customer base, I plan to tap into that asap! X fingers. Also small farmer markets that allows crafts have helped me sell a lot of quick sales for items under $100.

3 Likes

I believe new carbide motion beta rapid speeds address this somewhat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.