Time until response from support

Hey there,

I got my Pro XXL about 2 weeks ago and during setup noticed there was a bunch of screws missing. I emailed in and they were able to get me replacement screws out super fast. I can’t get my Pro to initialize and I’ve tried contacting tech support for about 4-5 days now and haven’t gotten any assistance. I’ve tried to schedule a training session in their “thank you for contacting us” email and it brings me to a broken link page.

I’m really frustrated that I’ve had my machine for 2 weeks now and still can’t get it up and running and no one has been able to contact me - is it normal to not receive a tech support response for so long?

Thanks,

For training sessions see:

Things run a bit slow on Mondays since we have to work through the backlog from the weekend — we will respond as quickly as we can once your ticket works its way up to the front of the queue.

1 Like

Hey Will,

Thanks for the reply - I don’t mean to come off as impatient or want to be a difficult customer. I am just frustrated with my machine not initializing. I’ll hold on a bit longer and hopefully get a call back soon.

What is your problem with initializing. Usually you need to adjust the proximity switches closer so they trigger.

Connect to your machine but do not initialize. Go into settings and see if holding a metal object in front of the proximity switches they are triggering. If the proximity switch does not trigger or there is a red light on them all the time they wont let you initialize.

Give us more information for the forum to help you. Maybe a screen shot of the error or a description of what is not working.

If on Windows you can use the Snipping tool to grab a screen shot. A cell phone camera would work but the Snipping tool gives a better picture of your screen. Then on the forum either copy the picture and paste or use the upload button to upload your pictures. If on a Mac not sure what tools they have for a screen capture but likely has something similar to the Snipping tool.

1 Like

Hey there,

I uploaded a video here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/d0w8efj8y4uiem38rtts3/IMG_3092.MOV?rlkey=emnsprbff3wl6zzh2l4jrhg1r&st=vc9zmpj1&dl=0

Thanks!

Hey Madison :slight_smile: I’m actually the customer from hell. Give them some space. They want you up and cutting. Follow their channels. Your machine will live. I had some issues in set up. But they got worked out. And the machine is capable of everything that we’ve thrown at it. We’re doing Victorian architectural reproductions. Not easy stuff.

1 Like

That stuff is amazing, I’d like to see some of that work.

I will upload a few samples we are finalizing later today. Just cranked the machines up :slight_smile:

Great! Looking forward to that!

Please make a new thread — closing this one since it’s run its course.