Trade in of old shapeoko

Any option for trading in a 2 yo shapeoko XL for a new machine- any credit available? Tom

1 Like

Trade in to C3D is up to them. However craigslist is a way to sell your Shapeoko. CNC machines do not show up often. Post it and wait at least a month before dropping the price. I sold an SO3, Z-Plus, BitSetter, BitZero and Makita router with Husky table with a bunch of bits and maintenance kit for $2500.00 about 6 months ago. It took a month but the first person that actually came and looked at bought it. Since it is a limited market of consumers be patient and it will definitely sell. Pick a price about 10% more than you want so the buyer feels like they got a bargain.

I never list my address on craigslist but do post my phone number. That way you cannot be targeted by thieves. Plus if they call you, you have a record of their number. Get them to pay before loading in case they drop the machine. An XL will fit in the backseat of a 4 door pickup. You would have to measure for a car but not likely. Remove the router from the mount so it does not bounce up and down on the trip home.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.