Vcarve pro transfer?

I am looking to get vcarve pro, and was told that there was a way to transfer the license ( 1time only). Does anyone know if this is true. If so anyone looking to transfer LOL. Or does anyone know of a group buy or discount?

1 Like

There is also a transfer fee when you transfer from one owner to another. Most licenses for sale are not the latest version.

If you purchase a new version and they upgrade shortly thereafter, you may be eligible for the latest version, however you would need to check with Vectric on their policy. As I recall the new versions and upgrades are usually released in late Spring.

I’m not familiar of any discounts, I tried multiple avenues for my son who was a student at the time, with no avail.

Which features do you require in VCP? Have you considered purchasing the desktop version then upgrading to pro when you need the additional features? You only pay the difference between desktop and pro typically.

When I purchased my VCP, I looked for a deal especially when you can only purchase in USD, £ or € all of which included conversions for me. A few vendors also wanted me to pay outrageous shipping fee to send me the license (you get a code and download on-line). I found a Canadian vendor that sold me the license in CDN$ but they messed up the order and had to wait weeks for my codes then wanted to increase the price because of the value. After making a big fuss, they honored the price and I finally was able to get my license code.

Details can be found on Vectric’s website: Vectric License Transfer Policy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.