I have a older version of the 65 vfd spindle that came with er-11 collet. Can I use er-16 collet ?
No, the collet for a given spindle cannot be changed, in order to use a different collet system you will need to purchase a replacement spindle.
Thank you. I saw the new spindle 65mm offered carbide that could take the er 16 and thought I would ask.
If one had a C3D VFD paired with an C3D ER11 spindle, and assuming the aviation connectors fit, could one keep the VFD and replace the spindle with a generic ER16 spindle of the same voltage?
That would be a question for someone who has a VFD setup/understands the specifics of how they work.
I’m rocking a BitRunner 'cause I only had Radio Fun. in the service and anything beyond plugging and play is beyond what I’m inclined to experiment with beyond basic wiring.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.